Thursday, 3 May 2007

Blog-a-day for the Month of May


Well, i am entered into a challenge in which i have already failed (three days in). The challenge is to write a blog every day during the month. I have already failed cause today (apart from comments on another post) is the first time i have done one...

So for the next month i plan to provide stories of my life (no don't walk away from the computer!!! theres more you might be interested in...), jokes, bibile passages, photos and more....

Some sneak previews....
New bible, descision proces for hayman/ hayman so far, good bad and well not ugly of hayman, what i might need to improve, porters/concierge,hotels.....

2 comments:

Jessica Lowe said...

Yes, my competition is on a roll! (I wonder if I'm meant to provide prizes....?)

Andrew Paterson said...

Good luck doing this! It's going to be hard!!!