Sunday, 13 May 2007

Thats Odd


Well, tonight i feel very odd! I'm not really sure why, i had a great night last night with mother's day dinner and today i have just been feeling odd. I was telling a friend about an assignment and he helped me realise that it was probably becuase i have all the Hayman issues over my head and also now this assesment due tuesday that i havn't started and is where i have to design and make a menu for: a wedding of about 250ish give or take 100 : P (i have chosen) Hopefully i will get it done and make it look great....it has inspired me (along with other things) to get tinto a bit more cooking and while i can't cook all the dishes i want to put on the menu, i want to get back into more cooking.....maybe even set myself a "cook for a week" challenge (maybe one time when i don't have an assesment due in two days!) I have kind of done it before but its been a while....we will see....

2 comments:

Cecily said...

Come visit us and cook all you want!!!
I wish I didn't have to cook for a week. What a difference that would make to my day!

mw said...

haha, i am currently surrounded by cook books on my desk, gaining knowledge, putting together my menu assesment due tomorrow...i tell you, it has put me in the mood...