OMG Doctor WHO! Oooooo awhooooooo WOOOOOooooooo OooooOoooooooo That was the theme music.
Love David Tennant too. Did you know that his real name is David McDonald, but he abruptly changed it to his favourite band's lead singer's. Weird... unessceary info.. I know.
LOL!!! when i read that it was so funny elaine!!! I was trying to remember the theme music...couldn't ben a while since i've seen an ep....maybe i should watch one today, i have a couple on my computer...
And i find that piece or trivia interesting! i prefer tennent though.
4 comments:
He is a cool dude and wears cool clothes!
I KNOW!!! very cool man!
OMG Doctor WHO! Oooooo awhooooooo
WOOOOOooooooo OooooOoooooooo
That was the theme music.
Love David Tennant too. Did you know that his real name is David McDonald, but he abruptly changed it to his favourite band's lead singer's. Weird... unessceary info.. I know.
LOL!!! when i read that it was so funny elaine!!! I was trying to remember the theme music...couldn't ben a while since i've seen an ep....maybe i should watch one today, i have a couple on my computer...
And i find that piece or trivia interesting! i prefer tennent though.
Post a Comment